OOF: Finite Element Analysis of Microstructures
Next: zimmer and zimmer2 Up: Element Types and their Previous: griffith and griffith2   Contents
4.5.7) with the griffith2 fracture criterion (Section 4.5.11).
- The orientation of the trigonal element before it mutates. See Section
- thermoelastic coefficients
- Before mutation, the components of the stiffness matrix are those of
the trigonalA element (Section 4.5.7): c11, c12, c13, c14, c15, c33, and c44. The two independent
coefficients of thermal expansion are alpha11 and alpha33.
- The surface energy of the crack.
- The factor which multiplies the rotated stiffness matrix's
component during a mutation. [dimensionless]
- The factor which multiplies the rotated stiffness matrix's remaining
components for at least one of ijkl=z during a
- If true, an element which has been damaged during one mutate command will not be damaged further on subsequent mutate
commands. If false, the knockdown factors may be applied multiple
times. Default: false
/* Send mail to the OOF Team *//* Go to the OOF Home Page */