OOF2: The Manual
The SegmentSelection menu contains commands for
selecting sets of
Segments and for modifying the set of
Segments. In the GUI, these commands originate in the
task page. None of the commands rely upon mouse input.
Commands that take mouse input are found in the OOF.Graphics_n.Toolbox.Select_Segment menu
and originate in the Skeleton Selection
Parent Menu: The Main OOF Menu
OOF.SegmentSelection Menu Items
- OOF.SegmentSelection.Add_Group -- Select the members of a group, retaining the current selection.
- OOF.SegmentSelection.Clear -- Clear the current Skeleton segment selection.
- OOF.SegmentSelection.Intersect_Group -- Select the intersection of a group and the current selection.
- OOF.SegmentSelection.Invert -- Invert the current Skeleton segment selection.
- OOF.SegmentSelection.Redo -- Redo the latest undone Skeleton segment selection operation.
- OOF.SegmentSelection.Select_Group -- Select the members of a group, discarding the current selection.
- OOF.SegmentSelection.Select_Interface_Segments -- Select segments from an interface definition.
- OOF.SegmentSelection.Select_Internal_Boundary_Segments -- Select segments on material or group boundaries.
- OOF.SegmentSelection.Select_Named_Boundary -- Select segments belonging to the given skeleton edge boundary.
- OOF.SegmentSelection.Select_Periodic_Partners -- Select the periodic partners of the currently selected Segments.
- OOF.SegmentSelection.Select_by_Homogeneity -- Select segments with homogeneity less than the given threshold.
- OOF.SegmentSelection.Select_from_Selected_Elements -- Select segments from selected elements.
- OOF.SegmentSelection.Undo -- Undo the latest Skeleton segment selection operation.
- OOF.SegmentSelection.Unselect_Group -- Unselect the members of a group.