OOF2: The Manual
The ElementSelection menu contains commands for
selecting sets of
Elements and for modifying the set of
Elements. In the GUI, these commands originate in the
task page. None of the commands rely upon mouse input.
Commands that take mouse input are found in the OOF.Graphics_n.Toolbox.Select_Element menu
and originate in the Skeleton Selection
Parent Menu: The Main OOF Menu
OOF.ElementSelection Menu Items
- OOF.ElementSelection.Add_Group -- Select the members of a group, retaining the current selection.
- OOF.ElementSelection.Clear -- Clear the current Skeleton element selection.
- OOF.ElementSelection.Expand_Element_Selection -- Select the neighbors of the selected elements.
- OOF.ElementSelection.Intersect_Group -- Select the intersection of a group and the current selection.
- OOF.ElementSelection.Invert -- Invert the current Skeleton element selection.
- OOF.ElementSelection.Redo -- Redo the latest undone Skeleton element selection operation.
- OOF.ElementSelection.Select_Group -- Select the members of a group, discarding the current selection.
- OOF.ElementSelection.Select_Illegal_Elements -- Select illegal elements.
- OOF.ElementSelection.Select_by_Element_Type -- Select elements by shape.
- OOF.ElementSelection.Select_by_Homogeneity -- Select Elements with homogeneity less than the threshold homogeneity.
- OOF.ElementSelection.Select_by_Material -- Select all Elements with a given Material.
- OOF.ElementSelection.Select_by_Pixel_Group -- Select all Elements whose dominant pixel is in a given pixel group.
- OOF.ElementSelection.Select_by_Shape_Energy -- Select elements by shape-energy. The greater the shape-energy the uglier the element.
- OOF.ElementSelection.Select_from_Selected_Nodes -- Select every element containing a selected node.
- OOF.ElementSelection.Select_from_Selected_Segments -- Select every element adjacent to selected segments.
- OOF.ElementSelection.Undo -- Undo the latest Skeleton element selection operation.
- OOF.ElementSelection.Unselect_Group -- Unselect the members of a group.