OOF2: The Manual
This menu contains commands for selecting pixels in a
selection is like an unnamed
has one current pixel selection, and a stack of past selections,
which are accessible through the Undo
Some commands in this menu create selections (e.g, Select Group) and some modify the existing selection (e.g, Despeckle. Tools for creating and modifying selections via mouse clicks in a Graphics window may be found in the Pixel Selection toolbox.
Parent Menu: The Main OOF Menu
OOF.PixelSelection Menu Items
- OOF.PixelSelection.Add_Group -- Select all pixels in the given group, while retaining all currently selected pixels.
- OOF.PixelSelection.Clear -- Clear the current selection.
- OOF.PixelSelection.Color_Range -- Select all pixels similar to a reference color.
- OOF.PixelSelection.Copy -- Copy the current selection from another Microstructure.
- OOF.PixelSelection.Despeckle -- Recursively select all pixels with a minimum number of selected neighbors. This fills in small holes in the selection.
- OOF.PixelSelection.Elkcepsed -- Recursively deselect all pixels with fewer than a minimum number of selected neighbors. This has the effect of removing small islands and peninsulas, and is the opposite of 'Despeckle'.
- OOF.PixelSelection.Expand -- Select all pixels within a given distance of the current selection.
- OOF.PixelSelection.Intersect_Group -- Select only the intersection of the current selection and the given group.
- OOF.PixelSelection.Invert -- Select all unselected pixels and unselect all selected pixels.
- OOF.PixelSelection.Redo -- Redo the latest undone selection.
- OOF.PixelSelection.Select_Element_Pixels -- Select the pixels lying under the selected elements.
- OOF.PixelSelection.Select_Group -- Select all pixels in the given group.
- OOF.PixelSelection.Select_Material -- Select pixels to which a given Material has been assigned.
- OOF.PixelSelection.Select_Segment_Pixels -- Select the pixels lying under the selected skeleton segments
- OOF.PixelSelection.Shrink -- Deselect all pixels within a given distance of the boundaries of the current selection.
- OOF.PixelSelection.Undo -- Undo the latest selection.
- OOF.PixelSelection.Unselect_Group -- Unselect all pixels that are in the given group, while retaining other currently selected pixels.