OOF: Finite Element Analysis of Microstructures
Next: /initialize Up: The Main OOF Menu Previous: /quit   Contents
- The value of the uniform superheating and the term which
is multiplied by the thermal expansion coefficients to get
a thermal strain.
A deltaT of zero is the stress-free strain state.
- Some element types have a stress-free strain that is independent of
the temperature deltaT. Those elements use the fictive
temperature fictiveT instead.
- The maximum number of iterations which will be performed
by a single equilibration step.
Control is returned to the menu when the number of iterations
exceeds maxiter, whether convergence has been attained or not.
See Section 3.1.2.
- The tolerance of the iterative method used to find the solution.
See Section 3.1.2 for details.
- A boolean (true/false) variable indicating whether a global stiffness
matrix should be calculated (speeding up calculation,
but taking up memory) or not. See Section 3.1.2 for details.
- Set the preconditioner used during equilibration.
Section 3.1.2 discusses what the preconditioner does
and what the options are. Default: ILU.
- A boolean variable governing how much excess verbiage OOF spits
out. Default: true.
- The initializer for the random number generator used in various
places (e.g, /modify/select/swisscheese.)
Next: /initialize Up: The Main OOF Menu Previous: /quit   Contents /* Send mail to the OOF Team *//* Go to the OOF Home Page */