OOF2: The Manual
Generally, four things must be specified for each analysis:
Operationis what happens to the
Output. It can be printed directly to the screen or to a file, or it can be subjected to various statistical operations. The operation is determined by the particular command in the Analyze menu.
Sample Set. The SampleSet determines how the data is evaluated within the
domain. It's set by the
samplingargument of the Analyze menu command. Not all SampleSet methods make sense for all
Parent Menu: OOF.Mesh
OOF.Mesh.Analyze Menu Items
- OOF.Mesh.Analyze.Average -- Average the data over all the samples.
- OOF.Mesh.Analyze.Average_and_Deviation -- Print the average and standard deviation of the samples.
- OOF.Mesh.Analyze.Direct_Output -- Write the data values directly.
- OOF.Mesh.Analyze.Integral -- Integrate the data over the area of the samples.
- OOF.Mesh.Analyze.Range -- Print the min and max values of the data over the domain.
- OOF.Mesh.Analyze.Rewind -- Overwrite the data currently in an output file.
- OOF.Mesh.Analyze.Standard_Deviation -- Compute the standard deviation of the data over the samples.