OOF2: The Manual
Filled Contour (FilledContourDisplay) — Draw a filled contour plot of the given output data.
- Time at which to plot Type: A floating point number, or the earliest or latest time.
- Quantity to be plotted Type: An
Outputobject whose value is a real number.
- Plot at displaced or original position? Type: An
Outputobject whose value is a position in the xy plane.
- level of lowest contour, or 'automatic' Type: An integer, a real number, or the string 'automatic'.
- level of highest contour, or 'automatic' Type: An integer, a real number, or the string 'automatic'.
- number of levels or list of levels (in ) Type: An integer, or a list of numbers.
- number of internal subdivisions per element Type: Integer.
- color scheme Type: An object of the
nbins have the same meaning as in PlainContourDisplay.
colormap argument determines how the output
values are translated into colors. The map translates real numbers
in the range (0,1) into colors. Contour levels are associated
with colors by scaling the range (
max) to (0, 1), and applying the color map.
The region between one contour level and the next higher level is
filled with the color associated with the lower of the two levels.