OOF2: The Manual
The NodeSelection menu contains commands for
selecting sets of
Nodes and for modifying the set of
Nodes. In the GUI, these commands originate in the
task page. None of the commands rely upon mouse input.
Commands that take mouse input are found in the OOF.Graphics_n.Toolbox.Select_Node menu and
originate in the Skeleton Selection
Parent Menu: The Main OOF Menu
OOF.NodeSelection Menu Items
- OOF.NodeSelection.Add_Group -- Select the members of a group, retaining the current selection.
- OOF.NodeSelection.Clear -- Clear the current Skeleton node selection.
- OOF.NodeSelection.Expand_Node_Selection -- Expand node selection by either neighboring elements or segments.
- OOF.NodeSelection.Intersect_Group -- Select the intersection of a group and the current selection.
- OOF.NodeSelection.Invert -- Invert the current Skeleton node selection.
- OOF.NodeSelection.Redo -- Redo the latest undone Skeleton node selection operation.
- OOF.NodeSelection.Select_Group -- Select the members of a group, discarding the current selection.
- OOF.NodeSelection.Select_Internal_Boundaries -- Select all nodes on material or group boundaries.
- OOF.NodeSelection.Select_Named_Boundary -- Select nodes belonging to the given skeleton point boundary.
- OOF.NodeSelection.Select_Periodic_Partners -- Select nodes whose periodic partners are already selected.
- OOF.NodeSelection.Select_from_Selected_Elements -- Select nodes from selected elements.
- OOF.NodeSelection.Select_from_Selected_Segments -- Select nodes from selected segments.
- OOF.NodeSelection.Undo -- Undo the latest Skeleton node selection operation.
- OOF.NodeSelection.Unselect_Group -- Unselect the members of a group.