OOF2: The Manual
OOF.Mesh.Boundary_Conditions.Copy — Copy a boundary condition from one mesh to another.
- Parent Menu: OOF.Mesh.Boundary_Conditions
- Copy the boundary condition from this mesh. Type: The path to an existing
- Copy the boundary condition to this mesh. Type: The path to an existing
- Boundary condition being copied Type: A character string.
- Name of the new boundary condition. Type: A character string, or the variable
- Boundary to which the copied BC will apply. Type: The name of a point or edge boundary in a mesh.
name must be unique among all of the
boundary condition names in the target
Mesh. If it is not
<x> will be appended to
x is a suitable integer. If the
name is automatic, a name will be