OOF2: The Manual
OOF.Graphics_n.Toolbox.Pixel_Select.Color — Select pixels whose color is close to that of a reference pixel.
- Parent Menu: OOF.Graphics_n.Toolbox.Pixel_Select
- Microstructure or Image Type: The path to an OOF2 object.
- Acceptable deviation from the reference color. Type: An object of the
- Type: A list of
- True for addition. Type: Boolean, 0 (false) or 1 (true).
- True for toggle. Type: Boolean, 0 (false) or 1 (true).
Select pixels that are similar in color to the pixel at a given
location (the reference pixel). When using the GUI, this location
is given by a mouse click. In text mode the location is the first
entry in the
points list. Pixels selected in
this way are not necessarily contiguous.
Pixels will be selected if their color lies within a box of size
range in the three dimensional space
defined by the three components of the color. The different types
of ColorDifference define the
box in different ways.
parameters govern how the current selection
(i.e, the set of objects defined by
this operation) is merged with the previous selection (the objects
already selected) to form a new selection, as shown in Table 6.1. They indicate whether
1) or not (
shift and control keys were depressed during the mouse click that
initiated this command.