OOF: Finite Element Analysis of Microstructures
Next: /commandfile Up: The Menus Previous: The OOF Tree   Contents
|initialize||commandfile||deltaT = 0|
|modify||equilibrate||fictiveT = 0|
|groups||comp_equil||maxiter = 1000|
|select||mutate||tolerance = 1.0e-05|
|bc||reset||globalK = true|
|distort||cruise||preconditioner = ILU|
|graphics||loop||verbose = true|
|plot||pause||seed = 17|
The main Submenus are:
- Initialize a grid from scratch or read from a file.
- Modify elements in existing grid.
- Manage node and element groups.
- Select nodes and elements and modify current selection.
- Apply boundary conditions to nodegroups.
- Distort mesh by displacing nodegroups.
- Print various types of numerical information.
- Manage graphics Drawers.
(Section 3.9 and Chapter 5.)
- Plot information into a file. (currently in development).
- Macro management: save and read macros.
- Keep a session logfile. (Section 3.12.)
The functions and variables for each menu are described in separate sections. The functions and variables are for the main OOF Menu are described in this section.
- Main OOF Menu variables
Next: /commandfile Up: The Menus Previous: The OOF Tree   Contents /* Send mail to the OOF Team *//* Go to the OOF Home Page */