OOF: Finite Element Analysis of Microstructures
Next: /select/elements/gray Up: /select/elements Previous: /select/elements/random   Contents
- The number of circles which OOF will attempt to select. The actual number may fall short. Default: 1.
- The average radius of the circles. Default: 0.
- The deviation about the average radius. The actual radius is , where is a random number chosen from a Gaussian distribution with mean 0 and deviation 1.
- The minimum distance separating the edges any two circles. Default: 0.
- The number of times to try to select a circle if selection becomes difficult. No attempt is made to place the circles intelligently. A circle is placed at random, and if it overlaps or comes within separation of another circle, it is rejected. After it is rejected maxtries times, the algorithm gives up and goes on to the next circle. Default: 100.
Next: /select/elements/gray Up: /select/elements Previous: /select/elements/random   Contents /* Send mail to the OOF Team *//* Go to the OOF Home Page */